The post about Housing Cooperative have 7 photos it's including Berlin, Germany, Cooperative Housing In Berlin-Pankow, Attractive Housing Cooperative Ideas #2 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Housing Cooperative #3 Cooperative Living Is Something Between Renting And Owning: Instead Of Rent, The Cooperative Member Pays A Moderate Fee For Using The Flat, Which – As The ., Housing Cooperative #4 How To Buy Into A Limited-equity Housing Cooperative, Housing Cooperative #5 60 Richmond Image, Housing Cooperative #6 The Housing Cooperative „Kalkbreite“, One Of The Most Innovative Cooperative Housing Projects In Switzerland, Difference Between A Housing Co-operative, Societies And A Company - Latest Real Estate News In India | Realty Myths. Here are the attachments:
Housing Cooperative was posted on February 7, 2018 at 12:50 am. It is published at the Home category. Housing Cooperative is labelled with Housing Cooperative, Housing, Cooperative..
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Cooperativeco•op•er•a•tive (kō op′ər ə tiv, -op′rə tiv, -op′ə rā′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- demonstrating a willingness to cooperate: The librarian was cooperative in helping us find the book.
- pertaining to economic cooperation: a cooperative business.
- involving or denoting an educational program comprising both classroom study and on-the-job or technical training, esp. in colleges and universities.
- a jointly owned enterprise engaging in the production or distribution of goods or the supplying of services, operated by its members for their mutual benefit, typically organized by consumers or farmers.
- Also called co-op, coop′erative apart′ment.
- a building owned and managed by a corporation in which shares are sold, entitling the shareholders to occupy individual units in the building.
- an apartment in such a building. Cf. condominium (defs. 1, 2).
The home typically has its character. Similarly with the cottage can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to adjust the building's construction is an excessive amount of, Housing Cooperative styles and traditional cottage compete.
Never questioned an effect, lovely! In order to maintain a building's personality, Kitchen's designer Alex Saint Architecture incorporating a kitchen layout independent of the primary building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the UK may be the building involved.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is now past renovation's stage. In place of trying to copy the cottage's type, Alex Saint chose to assemble an additional home design that preserve the smoothness of the house and will lessen the entire lodge's structural change.