Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins have 5 pictures , they are Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins #1 East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cabin Accommodations | Delaware Water Gap / Pocono Mountain KOA, Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins #2 East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cabin Accommodations | Delaware Water Gap / Pocono Mountain KOA, The Delaware Water Gap KOA Campground Offers The Pocono Mountains' Finest Family Camping With Level Pull-through Sites As Long As 85 Feet Available, ., East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cabin Accommodations | Delaware Water Gap / Pocono Mountain KOA, Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins #5 Delaware Water Gap // October 2009. Fall_foliage_09_dsc7205. PEEC Cabin 46. Here are the attachments:
Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins was uploaded on January 15, 2018 at 2:01 pm. This article is uploaded in the Cabin category. Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins is tagged with Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins, Delaware, Water, Gap, Camping, Cabins..
DelawareDel•a•ware (del′ə wâr′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -wares, (esp. collectively) -ware for 5.
- Baron. See De La Warr, 12th Baron.
- a state in the eastern United States, on the Atlantic coast. 595,225;
2057 sq. mi. (5330 sq. km). Cap.: Dover. Abbr.: DE (for use with zip code), Del.
- a city in central Ohio. 18,780.
- a river flowing S from SE New York, along the boundary between Pennsylvania and New Jersey into Delaware Bay. 296 mi. (475 km) long.
- a member of a grouping of North American Indian peoples, comprising the Munsee, Unami, and Unalachtigo, formerly occupying the drainage basin of the Delaware River, the lower Hudson River valley, and the intervening area.
- the Eastern Algonquian language of any of the Delaware peoples.
- a red vinifera grape grown for table use that yields a white wine.
- the vine bearing this fruit.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Gapgap (gap),USA pronunciation n., v., gapped, gap•ping.
- a break or opening, as in a fence, wall, or military line;
breach: We found a gap in the enemy's line of fortifications.
- an empty space or interval;
interruption in continuity;
hiatus: a momentary gap in a siren's wailing; a gap in his memory.
- a wide divergence or difference;
disparity: the gap between expenses and income; the gap between ideals and actions.
- a difference or disparity in attitudes, perceptions, character, or development, or a lack of confidence or understanding, perceived as creating a problem: the technology gap; a communications gap.
- a deep, sloping ravine or cleft through a mountain ridge.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a mountain pass: the Cumberland Gap.
- the distance between one supporting surface of an airplane and another above or below it.
- to make a gap, opening, or breach in.
- to come open or apart;
form or show a gap.
Campingcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
This type's advantages are legitimate and natural. Color correction can be done via a process of varnish. Nevertheless, this kind of timber flooring value supply reasonably superior since it is constructed of wooden parts. The installation has a time that is long trigger chemical odors from completing.
This type of material isn't tolerant to moisture. Where the upper layer resembles timber pattern produced from a kind of plastic, this type of lumber is really a clone of the first wooden floors. As it consists of plastic-type in order better damage resistance. But if you desire a cozy atmosphere with pure motifs derived from the initial Delaware Water Gap Camping Cabins Floor is certainly not the best choice.
The features of engineered wood floor is usually termed engineered parquet is in the process are made so that the most popular problems that often arise in solid wood such as depreciation and bending does not occur, how the technology program layer where the layers of wood installed with grain direction contrary together levels, the very best layer is constructed of venner (layers of lumber).